Make a statement when displaying your seafood range.
With innovative and environmentally-friendly packaging solutions, you can be sure that your seafood range will deliver the benefits of renewable and recyclable materials with all the benefits of optimal seafood pack performance.
Frozen or Fresh, from Skin Packaging to Crate Loading, if you're serious about growing your seafood business, come to the leaders in seafood packaging systems.
Investing in state-of-the-art seafood packaging machinery enables your business to maximise efficiency while maintaining consistently high standards of quality control throughout your entire production process.
Utalise the latest in tray sealing technology with Downgauge and Darfresh on Tray used together, provide the lowest plastic packaging consumption for preformed trays in skin application, while maintaining premium product presentation and the highest seal integrity standards available in the market.
We Are Offering Best Seafood Packaging Solutions
Trave Tray Sealer
The Trave range of tray sealers:
- Are the culmination of over 50 years experience in designing, building and selling tray sealers.
- Combines the latest innovations in engineering technology, hygiene concepts and fine control over important packaging system parameters.
- Includes the new Mondini Platform Concept at its heart – delivering our brand values of: Security, Experience, Performance and Flexibility.
- Has a unique design removing the supporting columns around the tool area – opening up access to the important parts of the system.
- Combines a new screw lifting system with Mondini world leading tool design to achieve complete control over the parameters of the packaging technology.
Vacuum Skin Packaging
Vacuum skin packaging (VSP) is a state-of-the-art packaging technique that consists of a thin layer of high-barrier plastic film over a pre-formed tray container.
- Significant increase in shelf life leads to reduced product loss and food waste
- Attractive, clear packaging for enhanced product visibility
- Excellent skin effect for reduced drip loss and better shelf appeal
- Tamper evident and easy open
he resulting vacuum skin pack offers the possibility of extending food shelf-life, ensuring freshness and bringing logistic benefits.
Recycling and sustainability are the drivers of this new eco-friendly packaging: Removing the plastic film liner from the paper is simple, ensuring efficient recycling of the paper/fiber support.
The versatility of the product and its bold display are the strengths of his new packaging. In addition, thanks to a completely customisable paper based with four colour printing, it offers a new advertising solution.
The skin-pack is the solution to meet the various needs of the consumer, manufacturer and environment.
- Cardboard base combined with vacuum skin offers new packaging style
- Ability to pack irregular shapes for better merchandising
- All the benefits of skin packing to ensure optimal package performance
Fresh fish and seafood products potentially life threatening due to the possibility of producing deadly toxins when packed in vacuum application. Thanks to our Trave® technology, 10K type of films can be run on tray skin application providing outstanding premium product presentation, ensuring hygiene and food safety, delivering pack integrity and avoiding cross contamination.
Our innovative PaperSeal® MAP tray offers brands and retailers the opportunity to replace high barrier, Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP) plastic trays with a barrier-lined paperboard alternative. The development of the innovative PaperSeal® food tray solution aligns with our Vision 2025, leveraging our industry-leading sustainability profile to expand and improve recyclable packaging solutions for our customers while reducing the impact on the environment.
We understand that the transition to fiber-based packaging is a priority for many of our customers, and it’s clear that sustainable paperboard packaging solutions must meet the functionality and performance of existing tray designs.
Trusted by some of Australia’s biggest food production companies
Don’t limit yourself to what’s already out there, get ahead of the trends. We can help develop packaging to suit your particular industry and requirements.VIEW ALL