Do you want high-value pack appearance without high-cost labour? The Keymac K50 offers all the benefits of the highly successful K101 for smaller capacity lines.
Entry-level machine with compact footprint (1.5m long) the K50 can fit most production lines and run at up to 35 sleeves per minute.
The Keymac K50 is a fully automatic sleeving machine capable of placing pre-glued sleeves around trays and or tubs. The simple proven design offers high efficiency at a competitive price. Low maintenance requirements and reduced running costs make this machine an excellent choice to provide you with the next step in efficiency and productivity.
Just the facts:
- Small footprint of only 1.5 mtr in length
- Handles square, round and oval products
- Size change achieved in less than 5 minutes
- Simple low maintenance design features
- Energy saving design using pre-glued sleeves
- Capable of speeds up to 35 packs per minute
- Robust, stainless steel construction
For further information on this or the many other innovative developments bought to the packaging industry courtesy of Keymac Packaging Systems please contact firstname.lastname@example.org